From the start of this fun adventure, our focus has been to host a fun, safe, clean, and affordable family attraction for your enjoyment. In compliance with the Show Me Strong Recovery Plan, we will limit attendance to 25% of our total building occupancy through the end of May. The playground will reopen on Tuesday, May 5th.
To ensure compliance concerning the directed maximum occupancy and social distancing requirements:
At present time beginning 5/5/2020, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Paid admission will be required for all guests (all ages 1 and up) attending a play session. This applies to those playing as well as those watching.
- Wristbands will not be used at this time.
- Social distancing will be encouraged by our friendly staff.
- Tickets will be loaded in advance for online purchase with the limit of 25% building capacity.
- Our Facebook Page will be updated daily regarding availability.
- Party Reservations: Admission will only be charged to the party for the number of guests that enter the play areas (socks only spaces and play structure). Guests invited to attend the party (in the general seating areas and party room) will remain free of additional cost.
- For Party Bookings made on -or- after 4/29/2020, a maximum of 20 total guests per room reservation (this includes those playing as well as those watching.
*If you have gift certificates and would like to set up a reservation, please message us through our Facebook Page or through the chat box in the bottom right corner of our website to request tickets and we will be happy to assist you.